How to Withdraw and Deposit Money from PokerBaazi
Table of content:
- What is the PokerBaazi app?
- How can you withdraw your money from the app?
- How to make deposits on the PokerBaazi app?
- What are the withdrawal methods in the app?
- Terms and conditions for withdrawing money from the app
- How to do bank account verification on the PokerBaazi app?
- How to do PAN card verification on the app?
- Withdrawal time on the app
- Withdrawal fees of the app
- What is the daily withdrawal limit on the app?
- Why do the withdrawal requests get cancelled on the app?
- When will the withdrawal be processed?
- How to cancel the withdrawal request on the app?
- Benefits of playing real money games on the GetMega app
PokerBaazi is an online gaming platform for poker in India. Poker enthusiasts in India prefer it because of the intuitive gaming interface that offers seamless fun. PokerBaazi offers a world-class online gaming experience with various online poker variants such as No-Limit Hold’em, 5 Card Pot Limit Omaha, 4 Card Pot Limit Omaha and Open Face Chinese Poker. Games are also available in different formats, such as cash games, freerolls, series and tournaments. Also, get a step by step guide on How to Download, Login, Sign In, Register Pokerbaazi.
Do you need an app that fulfills your need to play with freinds and win?
Download the GetMega app now! Play some exclusive range of real-money games and challenging contests on GetMega.
PokerBaazi allows you to bet on and win real cash, which is all the more reason for poker lovers to download the PokerBaazi app. You can play games and win daily rewards from the PokerBaazi app. You can utilise the practice tables to sharpen your strategies and enhance your poker skills. Find out more about how to withdraw and deposit money on the PokerBaazi app, PokerBaazi Withdrawal policy, and more in the rest of this article. Also, get to know Best PokerBaazi Hack For You To Play And Earn Money.
Screenshots of the pokerbaazi withdrawal policy steps Below are the screenshots of how to withdraw money from the PokerBaazi.
Here's how to withdraw money from the PokerBaazi:
Step 1: Open the PokerBaazi app on your mobile phone.
Step 2: In the top left corner of the homepage, you will see an icon with your profile picture. Tap on this icon. You will see a menu that appears on the left side of the screen. Click on the option ‘Cashier’.
Step 3: Tap on ‘Withdraw’. The next page shows how much money is in your wallet.
Step 4: Select your bank account or add one by providing your account number, IFSC code, and other details. Finally, enter the amount you want to withdraw and tap on the ‘Submit’ button. The money will be reflected in your bank account within 24 hours.
To play any of the poker games, you need to have money in your PokerBaazi wallet. To deposit money in your PokerBaazi wallet, you can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Open the PokerBaazi app on your mobile phone. On the top left corner of the homepage, you will see an icon with your profile picture. Tap on this icon.
Step 2: Now, you will see a menu that appears on the left side of the screen. Tap on the option ‘Cashier’.
Step 3: Now, tap on the ‘ADD CASH’ button. Select the amount you want to deposit from the options or enter an amount manually. If you have a promo code, enter it in the space given below the ‘ADD CASH’ button and tap on ‘APPLY’ before tapping the ‘ADD CASH’ button.
Step 4: Next, you will be taken to the payment gateway. Choose your preferred methods of payment, such as debit or credit card, net banking or UPI app or wallet. Enter the card or other relevant details. Complete the one-time password (OTP) process to complete the deposit.
Step 5: You can go back to the home page and see the amount reflected in your PokerBaazi balance within 24 hours.
Learn to master the game Poker without even spending a Penny.
There are two main methods of PokerBaazi withdrawal available to PokerBaazi players. Direct bank transfer is the best way of transferring money from the app to your bank account. You can also request a pokerbaazi withdrawal policy through cheque. It is currently not possible to withdraw money from PokerBaazi to Paytm.
There are a few terms and conditions you must agree to before withdrawing money from the PokerBaazi app. These are given below:
- A minimum deposit of Rs. 10 must be made at least one time in your PokerBaazi wallet to be considered eligible to withdraw money. Note that this is just a one time step that needs to be done in the first withdrawal only.
- The PokerBaazi Withdrawal amount is Rs. 100 for bank withdrawal and Rs. 10 for Paytm withdrawal.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for bank withdrawal is Rs. 2 lakhs, and for Paytm, it is Rs. 5,000.
- To place the first withdrawal request, you must compulsorily provide your bank account details, KYC documents, and personal information.
- You cannot make subsequent pokerbaazi withdrawal policy requests before the first one is complete.
- Requests are approved within 24 hours plus any amount of time taken by your bank account to deposit the amount.
- You can only withdraw the amount you have won.
To start depositing and withdrawing money on PokerBaazi, you need to complete the bank account verification on the PokerBaazi app. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the PokerBaazi app on your mobile phone.
- At the bottom of the app homepage, Tap on the ‘Reward’ option placed in the middle.
- On the top right of the page, you will find a wallet icon. Tap on this icon to go to your wallet.
- Tap on ‘Withdraw Money’. Next, you will be taken to a page that shows how much money you have left in your wallet.
- Tap on ‘ADD BANK’.
- Enter your bank account number, IFSC code, bank name and branch and submit.
- Complete KYC verification by providing your PAN and proof of address.
To complete your PAN card verification, follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open the PokerBaazi app on your mobile phone. At the bottom of the app homepage, tap on ‘My Account.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on ‘Verifications’. Tap on the PAN option on the next page. Select ‘File Upload or Click Image’ and upload a picture or scanned image of your PAN card from your gallery or by clicking a photo of it.
Step 3: Enter your full name, PAN number, date of birth and state and tap on ‘Submit for Verification’. Your PAN verification is complete.
Screenshot of PAN verification
Once you have completed the steps for the PokerBaazi withdrawal from your PokerBaazi wallet, you will need to wait for some time before seeing the amount reflected in your bank account or PayTM wallet. It generally takes anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours for the amount to be reflected, but PokerBaazi withdrawal time can take as long as 48 hours.
There are no withdrawal fees on the PokerBaazi app. However, you do have to deposit Rs. 10 in your PokerBaazi wallet only before the first time you make a withdrawal. After this, there is no other withdrawal fee, and you can withdraw money for free. Note that you can only withdraw your winning amount from your wallet.
The daily withdrawal limit on the PokerBaazi app is quite high. It is currently Rs. 2 lakhs. Beyond this amount, you cannot withdraw any more money. Also, you can only withdraw your winning amount from your wallet.
PokerBaazi withdrawals can sometimes get cancelled. Some reasons include:
- Not completing your PAN verification properly
- Not completing your bank account verification properly
- Entering more than your winnings
- Entering less than the PokerBaazi Minimum Withdrawal
- Processing errors
- Technical issues faced by your bank
On completion of the steps for PokerBaazi withdrawal, you will need to wait for some time before seeing the amount reflected in your bank account or PayTM wallet. The PokerBaazi withdrawal time could be as short as 10 minutes, but it may take up to 2 days for the money to be reflected in your bank account or Paytm wallet.
At the moment, it is not possible to directly cancel your withdrawal request on PokerBaazi after it has been submitted. To cancel, you will need to deposit back the amount that you had originally requested to withdraw. You may need to wait for the withdrawn amount to reflect in your bank account or Paytm wallet first before redepositing the amount back in your PokerBaazi wallet.
GetMega is a safe, secure and highly popular gaming site to win real money. It has become one of the most popular gaming sites where you can win real cash. There are many social games, like live casino games, rummy, poker, carroms. You can also video chat with other players. It has premium features and offers live games 24/7. You can play games on the GetMega website or download the app. Enter your mobile number in the space given at the bottom of the home page and click on the SMS App Link button. By exploring the various card and casual games available on this platform, you can find easy earning ways. Download this app today and enjoy the perks of earning while playing!
GetMega is one of the best when it comes to real money gaming in India. Download the app now! With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday.
|What is the minimum PokerBaazi Withdrawal limit for a bank account?||The minimum withdrawal limit for a bank account on PokerBaazi is Rs. 100. You can find out how to withdraw money from PokerBaazi by referring to the relevant section of this article.|
|What is the minimum PokerBaazi Withdrawal limit for PayTM withdrawals?||The minimum PokerBaazi Withdrawal for PayTM withdrawals is Rs. 10.|
|Which devices is the PokerBaazi app compatible with?||You can download the PokerBaazi app for your iOS and Android smartphones.|
|Is there TDS on withdrawals?||There is no TDS on your withdrawals, but a TDS of 31.2% is levied on winnings over Rs. 10,000 and a TDS certificate will be issued at the end of the financial year.|
|How to Download, Login, Sign In, Register Pokerbaazi||how-to-download-login-sign-in-register-pokerbaazi|
|Best PokerBaazi Hack For You To Play And Earn Money||best-pokerbaazi-hack|
|How To Withdraw, Deposit Money From ludo empire||how-to-withdraw-deposit-money-from-ludo-empire|
About The Author
This article is authored by Rohan Mathawan, who is presently working as the Vice President of Media Sales and Operations at Techstory Media. Rohan started his career as an online gaming and technology content writer and has written more than 5000+ articles for reputed brands and companies like Techstory Media, MarketingCrap, and a few other ad agencies in the last 4 years. Rohan loves to read about online gaming during his pastime. His passion to create content about online gaming drive him to dive deep into the research of the topic and the result is a highly relevant and captivating piece of content that is appreciated by his readers.