How To Withdraw, Deposit Money From ludo empire
Table of content:
- How to withdraw money from Ludo Empire?
- How to make deposits on the app
- Withdrawal methods on Ludo Empire App
- Terms and conditions for withdrawing money from the app
- How to do bank account verification on the app
- How to do PAN card verification on the app
- Withdrawal time on the app
- Withdrawal fees of the app
- What is the daily withdrawal limit on the app?
- Why do withdrawal requests get cancelled on the app?
- When will the withdrawal be processed?
- How to cancel the withdrawal request on the app?
- Benefits of playing real money games on GetMega app
- Frequently Asked Questions
Based in India, Ludo empire is an online Ludo platform. This allows users to earn money by playing ludo with friends and strangers. Users can win prizes according to their rank. Ludo Empire has become heavily popular since its launch. In this post, we'll show you how to withdraw money from Ludo empire. It offers both free and paid contests. So, join the game and earn real money. Users must pay a fixed fee to participate and do the Ludo Empire cash withdrawal. Also, the users must be at least 18 years old to participate in the games. You can also refer to the coupons with the Ludo Empire referral code and earn bonuses. Moreover, Get to know the Best Ludo Empire Hacks For You To Play And Earn Money.
Do you need an app that fulfills your need to play with freinds and win?
Download the GetMega app now! Play some exclusive range of real-money games and challenging contests on GetMega.
- Go to your Ludo Empire account.
- Then click My Account under the prizes section of the Withdrawal option.
- Check your bank account and PAN and withdraw your winnings.
- After confirming the details, enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is Rs. 50.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 1,00,000.
- You will receive confirmation from Ludo Empire on the registered email ID.
- Withdrawals of 1 roll or less are possible up to 3 times a day.
Before you know how to withdraw money from Ludo empire, you need to know how to deposit and then place a bet. Fortunately, depositing money into your Ludo Empire account is very easy. All you need to do is follow the simple guide below. Also, get a step-by-step guide on Ludo Empire Download-How To Register And Login?
- Register an account on Ludo Empire and log in.
- Go to the Banks section and select a deposit method. Then, select a deposit amount.
- The minimum deposit amount at Ludo Empire is ₹50, except for Net Banking, which has a minimum deposit of ₹1,00,000.
- Next, you'll need to complete the payment process. This will differ between the multiple payment methods. So, you'll need to enter certain details or make easy one-tap payments with UPI and e-wallets like Skrill.
- Complete the payment process as asked and confirm your deposit. Most deposits on the Ludo Empire need to be immediate. Also, keep in mind that the deposit method must match the intended withdrawal method.
- Once your account is funded and ready to play, you can continue and start betting.
If you are lucky enough to win some prizes, you can make a withdrawal and see the Ludo Empire's amazing withdrawal time taking place.
With many great payment methods for betting, Ludo Empire withdrawal time is one of the fastest. All cash withdrawals are approved within 6 hours, and the average withdrawal time is 24-48 hours.
For those who are focused on their preferred payment method or are looking for the fastest payment method possible, we have compiled a comprehensive list of their minimum withdrawal times below.
Up to 24 Hours
Up to 24 Hours
Up to 24 Hours
Up to 24 Hours
Up to 24 Hours
24 – 48 Hours
- Once your Ludo Empire account is verified, you can withdraw your funds immediately.
- Cash bonuses are not available.
- Instead, you can use it to participate in more contests and win more.
- Your Ludo Empire needs to have at least Rs. 50 in your wallet before you can redeem the winning amount.
- Confirmation is a one-time process unless you choose to make changes to your account.
- You can withdraw the amount, and it will be credited to your account within 3 business days.
- NEFT takes 3 business days and is reflected under the name Escrow Billing Solutions.
- Also, it can take up to 3 business days for IMPS to be credited.
- Everything works only if you have a verified account.
- Withdrawal requests over Rs. 1,00,000 will be processed the next day. You can make 3 withdrawals per day.
- Enter your IFSC Code and bank account number.
- Upload your bank documents (a savings book cover, a copy of your bank statement, or a check with your name printed on it).
- It will take 3-5 days for the Ludo Empire to confirm the bank details.
- More than one Ludo Empire account cannot use the same bank account details.
- Under the new compliance rules, paying banks are not allowed to verify their Ludo Empire account and link withdrawals.
- NRE accounts are not allowed.
- Once logged in, click on the Ludo Empire withdrawal option.
- Next, click on the PAN verification option.
- Put your PAN card details.
- Upload a picture of the PAN card as instructed.
- Click on verify.
- Your PAN card will be verified within 48 hours.
Ludo Empire has a daily ludo empire withdrawal limit for users. With Rs. 100 and above. You can request up to 3 withdrawals per day. According to the daily ludo empire withdrawal limit, if the withdrawal amount exceeds 1,00,000 rupees in one day, it will be processed the next day. The minimum withdrawal amount that can be withdrawn is Rs. 50, and the maximum is Rs.1,00,000 at a time.
Again, withdrawal fees depend on your club's status. Platinum Elite members enjoy unlimited Ludo empire money withdrawals, while the lowest bronze members only receive one free monthly withdrawal. Additional withdrawals from the app will incur 5% of the withdrawal amount as processing fees.
According to the Ludo Empire terms and conditions, there are maximum ludo empire withdrawal limits of Rs 1,00,000. Also, if you cross Rs. 10,000 withdrawal amount, you’ll be charged 31% TDS, as per the rules.
The withdrawal request may be cancelled due to a problem. There may be a problem with your confirmed bank account or there may be a Fair Play violation. If the withdrawal request is cancelled, the appropriate reason for cancelling the cancelled transaction will be displayed. The various reasons for cancellation are shown below.
Fair Play violations can occur in any or all of the following cases:
- Creating multiple accounts
- Exploiting the "Invite Friends" programme to receive a cash bonus
- Withdrawing cash bonuses by illegal means
- Submission of false information and counterfeit documents
- Submitting other people's documents
- If there is a Fair Play violation, the unjustly earned cash bonus will not be credited.
- All referred accounts will be disabled, and the invitation code will be blocked.
- Full deactivation of your Ludo empire account will occur.
The money is sent to a confirmed bank account within 3 business days of submitting the withdrawal request. Please note that you need to verify your Ludo Empire account before making a withdrawal request.
You can request 3 withdrawals per day, and the withdrawals can not exceed a total of Rs. 1,00,000/.
Oops! Didn't you want to pay for it? That's fine - Ludo Empire allows you to cancel your withdrawal request. Follow the steps below.
- First, log in to your Ludo Empire account and go to the Banking section. Pending payments are displayed here.
- Just click "Tap here to undo" under the pending payment.
- The withdrawal request is then added to your betting account.
- However, keep in mind that you can only cancel a request if it is still pending.
- Withdrawal times vary by payment method and may be too late if your withdrawal request has already been processed.
GetMega is an online real-time money earning platform where you can play a diverse range of games. Players can compete against their friends or random players on the platform in real-time. They can make new friends out of strangers who come as a competitor in live games. They can also video-call their opponents while playing games to make the experience more exciting.
Puzzles, action, strategy, and adventure – you will find all this and more on the online gaming platform that offers dozens of games for online fun. Just enter a minimum buy-in amount to practice and understand the game better. Players should be aware not to chip in a huge amount of money from the beginning. What are you waiting for? Start playing your favourite games with GetMega today!
Q1. Is it possible to withdraw funds from the Ludo Empire?
A1. Only after your account is verified will you be able to withdraw funds from your Ludo Empire account balance prizes. Once your account is fully verified, you can withdraw a minimum of Rs. 50 and a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000 at the same time. You can only withdraw the amount that you may win playing different contests on the app. You can withdraw funds through bank transfer or Paytm. All the financial transactions made are very secure, and you need not worry about any fraud or faulty payment.
Q2. Will I get a refund in case of internet service disruption?
A2. Since Ludo Empire is not accountable for your internet service provider, it cannot be held responsible for any disruptions in your internet services. Therefore, if you incur any loss due to any of your games getting cancelled because of internet disruption or other causes, such as power failure, computer virus, or such reasons, there will be no refund. You are eligible for any refunds only if the reason for your loss is within Ludo Empire’s purview.
Q3. How do I transfer money from the Ludo Empire to my bank account?
A3. Once your Ludo Empire account is verified, you can make a withdrawal request (minimum Rs. 50 and maximum Rs. 1,00,000 at a time). After confirmation, the withdrawal amount will be transferred to your bank account within 5 business days. It has many payment partners to make your transactions easier. You can choose from Paytm, Google pay, UPI, Visa, or PhonePe to transfer money to or from your bank account.
Q4. Can I cancel my subscription with Ludo Empire?
A4. Yes, you have the option to cancel your subscription at any time you want. Just write an email from your registered email ID at [email protected]. Your balance money will then be refunded to your win wallet by a payment method of your choice. Certain payment methods may, however, attract some additional processing fees that will be deducted from your wallet balance. After the successful payment to your wallet, your account with LudoEmpire will be deactivated. You won’t be able to participate in any games. Also, any bonus or incentives earned will be deducted from your account balance.
GetMega is best of the names when it comes to real money gaming in India. Download the app now! With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday.