How To Win Chess In 5 Moves? Learn It Here Step-By-Step
Table of content:
Chess is a fine game that has been around for ages to help people test their skills on different parameters. True, it is a game of the mind and requires extensive forethought, not to mention, precise planning.
However, this does not mean that you need to play the game for hours to get results. If you aptly develop a strategy that works in multiple scenarios, you can easily finish a game of chess with only 5 moves.
Practise online gaming with friends and earn huge money by winning here.
Download the GetMega app now! Play some exclusive range of real-money games and challenging contests on GetMega.
Today, we will discuss the intensive strategy for how to checkmate in 5 moves. Not only will you know how to beat someone in chess in 5 moves but also how to win chess in 5 moves. We also have a few more strategies in which you can win chess in 5 moves or less based on the type of gameplay that your opponent employs. Let’s take a look.
Firstly, let’s talk about how to win chess in 5 moves using the white pieces:
- Move white pawn from d2 to d4. Black pawn on f7 moves to f5.
- Move the white bishop from c1 to g5. Black pawn moves from h7 to h6 to challenge the moving white bishop.
- Retreat white bishop from g5 to h4. Black pawn moves from g7 to g5.
- Move the white pawn from e2 to e4. Black pawn on g5 captures the white bishop on h4.
- The white queen is open to moving to h5 and checkmating the Black King who is locked from all sides.
Now, let’s talk about how to win chess in 5 moves works when you play with the black pieces:
- The starting will either be a white pawn moving from d2 to d4 or f2 to f4. Move the black pawn from e7 to e5.
- In any case, the white pawn on d4 or f4 will capture the black pawn on e5. Move another black pawn from d7 to d6.
- The white pawn on e5 will capture the black pawn on d6. Move the black bishop to capture the white pawn on d6.
- In most case scenarios, white gets defensive and unleashes the white knight from g1 to f3 or h3 or the white knight from b1 to a3 or c3. Now move the subsequent black pawn from g7 to g5 or b7 to b5 depending on which side of the board is unleashed in the white territory.
- White moves the pawn from h2 to h3 or a2 to a3 to protect the fleet. Move the black bishop from d6 to g3 or b4 to checkmate the king who is landlocked.
Both these chess tricks to win in 5 moves use a baiting strategy to unleash the swarm on the player’s side and lock the opponent’s King in place. This allows the player some room to move their pieces and protect the king in case the plan for how to checkmate in 5 moves doesn’t pan out.
There are other strategies that you can also use in order to learn how to win chess in 5 moves or less. Most of these games can be completed in 4 moves whereas one gameplay can help declare you the winner in only 2 moves.
Let’s discuss the chess tricks to win in 5 moves or less:
- White moves from e2 to e4. Black responds by moving the pawn from e7 to e5 so they meet head-on.
- White moves the knight from g1 to e2. Black responds by moving the black knight on b8 to c6.
- White moves the other knight from b1 to c3. Black responds by moving the first knight from c6 to d4.
- At this point, there are two distinct possibilities.
- The player with white pieces recognizes no threat from your advancing knight and attempts to open the ground so they can castle or at least secure the king.
- The white knight on e2 captures the black knight on d4.
- In the case of the former scenario, you can move the black knight from d4 to f3 and checkmate the King, thus ending the game with tricks from how to win chess in 5 moves or less.
- In case your black knight is captured, you can play the pawns on d7 or f7 to make room to move your king out of its landlocked position.
There is another strategy for how to checkmate in 5 moves or less with only 4 moves to check the black King. You can personalize this strategy since it is open for improvement:
- Here, instead of leaping the knight in step 2, the white player unleashes the bishop from f1 to c4. Black bishop follows suit by moving from f8 to c5.
- The white queen moves from d1 to h5. Black moves the knight from g8 to f6 and threatens the White Queen.
- White Queen then moves to f7 to checkmate the Black's King.
As you can presume, a game of chess will offer various vantage points and each player will make a different move to protect their fleet. While learning how to beat someone in chess in 5 moves is a valuable strategy to have under your sleeves, it is not always going to work. You need to improvise your strategies according to how your opponent is playing the game.
That being said, we also want you to know that if you play against beginners or amateur chess players, you can defeat them in 2 moves. Here’s what might happen:
- When the game begins, the white pawn will move either from g2 to g4 or b2 to b4. Ideally, if they move from g2 to g4, move the black pawn from its position in e7 to e5.
- Ideally, a beginner will subsequently try to back up the white pawn with another thus moving the white pawn on f2 to f3 or h2 to h3. Move the Black Queen from d8 directly to h4 in either case to check the White King.
These strategies for how to win chess in 5 moves and 2 moves can work although the ones that require 4 moves are open to improvisation. Choose the strategy that best works for you but keep a backup plan in case the tricks for how to checkmate in 5 moves don’t work against an experienced player.
Chess is a fun, brain-stimulating, and nail-biting game that brings people a lot of joy. However, it is not always easy to find an opponent to play chess with you nor is it easy to win, which may fluster you a little. Instead, why not play games on GetMega where you can not only enjoy interesting games and events but also earn money for playing and winning.
There are different types of games on GetMega, including those that you played as a child. Here are the fun and exciting games that you can find under each category:
These are quiz games that test your knowledge in different subjects. Here are a few games in this category:
There are options to play relaxing games as well as virtual sporting events. Here are a few options that you can find in this category:
There are many more but these are the best ones.
GetMega hosts licensed and certified casino games for their players in the following:
These games on GetMega are actually easier to learn and play than you may think. The rules and several strategies are available on the site where you can learn new games and start playing the cash events. Eventually, you can move on to contests and tournaments to amplify your earnings.
Ever got struck during playing online game? Not anymore. With the ready list of rules and tips you will play smoothly on GetMega. Download the app now! With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday.