Table of content:
* What is the Italian Game?
* How to open the Italian Game?
* Why should you play The Italian Game?
* Main Line Variations and how to master them
* How to play the games on GetMega?
The Chess Italian opening goes back to the fifteenth century, apropos it is the oldest recorded chess opening in the Göttingen manuscript. As early as the 16th century, players like Damiano and Polerio developed the game—hence also known as the Italian Game. Later, the game was improvised by
Chess Italian Opening - Read This To Play It Well