Responsible Gaming at GetMega
At GetMega, we want you to enjoy our platform & multiple games responsibly.
At GetMega, we want you to enjoy our platform and games responsibly. As a regulated, responsible and professionally built gaming platform, we take responsible gaming seriously and believe in providing a safe, secure and reliable environment to all our users.
We strive to assist and protect players who are at risk of the potential negative effects of gaming through a number of means, including player age verification and guidance on responsible gaming.
Every person signing up for a new account must check a box that indicates that they are at least 18 years of age. This notifies everybody that we don’t accept players under 18.
When a player creates an account with us, we collect their name, address, and birth date to confirm that the player is at least 18-years-old.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
We do not target underage players with our marketing and advertising.
We are member of AIGF
We are a member of the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF), with the purpose of self-regulating all Online Games of Skill within the territory of the Republic of India. The AIGF Charter can be found here.
What you can do to help yourself?
If you choose to play online, there are some general guidelines that can help make your playing experience safer, and reduce the risk of problems occurring:
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Make frequent withdrawals when you win.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for your necessities like rent, tuition, food, etc.
- Set deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Do not try to compensate for your losses by playing higher stakes.
- Don’t play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Balance your playing with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big a part of your life.