Every person signing up for a new account must check a box that indicates that they are at least 18 years of age. This notifies everybody that we don’t accept players under 18.
When a player creates an account with us, we collect their name, address, and birth date to confirm that the player is at least 18-years-old.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
We do not target underage players with our marketing and advertising.
We are member of AIGF
What you can do to help yourself?
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Make frequent withdrawals when you win.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for your necessities like rent, tuition, food, etc.
- Set deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Do not try to compensate for your losses by playing higher stakes.
- Don’t play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Balance your playing with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big a part of your life.