How to Withdraw and Deposit Money from Zupee Gold
Table of content:
- what is the Zupee Gold
- How To Withdraw Money From Zupee Gold
- How To Make Deposits On The App?
- What Are The Withdrawal Methods Of The App?
- Terms And Conditions For Withdrawing Money From The App
- How To Do Bank And PAN Verification On The App
- Withdrawal Time On The App
- Withdrawal Fees Of The App
- Zupee Gold Withdrawal Limit
- Why Do Withdrawal Requests Get Cancelled On The App?
- When Will The Withdrawal Get Processed?
- When will the withdrawal be processed?
- How To Cancel The Withdrawal Request On The App?
- Benefits of playing real money games on GetMega
Zupee is a skill-based gaming company launched in 2018 by two IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) graduates. The company recently underwent several rounds of funding, which included raising $72 million from Mumbai-based Nepean Capital. They currently have a net worth of an astonishing $600 million.
Zupee's apps have been downloaded over 70 million times, and it has offered over 1.2 billion tournaments on its apps so far. It is currently India's growing fantasy gaming platform.
Do you need an app that fulfills your need to play with besties and win?
Download the GetMega app now! Play some exclusive range of real-money games and challenging contests on GetMega.
Zupee Gold was the company's flagship quiz gaming app. However, when users try to download it now, they will receive a link to download Ludo Supreme Gold, which Zupee Gold has also created. Henceforth, for clarity, we shall reference Ludo Supreme Gold throughout this article whenever Zupee Gold is mentioned.
Here is how you can withdraw money from Zupee Gold:
- Open the app and go to the “Settings” section.
- Visit the “Wallet” section and then click on “withdraw.”
- Select the “withdraw” mode. You can withdraw via a UPI instrument or your linked bank account.
- Please ensure that your bank details or UPI ID has been linked to complete the process. In case they have been linked, please proceed with the withdrawal.
Now that you know how to withdraw money from Zupee Gold let’s move on to the next section.
Screenshots Of The Withdrawal Steps
The following screenshots demonstrate how to withdraw money from Zupee Gold. The final screenshot shows that the deposit amount has been received in the Paytm account.
- Log in to the app, and click on the "Settings" tab in the top right corner.
- Then, please click on the "My balances" option.
- Click on the "Add" button inside the "Added amount" option.
- Please select the amount that you wish to enter.
- Users need to add a minimum of Rs. 5/- in their wallets. In case you own a Zupee Gold Redeem Code, you can also use that at this point.
Adding money to your Ludo Supreme wallet is safe. Zupee has partnerships with the best payment processing companies in the industry to ensure that monetary transactions are smooth and secure. You can add money using UPI, net banking, wallets, credit cards, and debit cards.
Discover the best strategies and ways to play and win like a boss.
Currently, there are two withdrawal modes: Net banking and UPI. Both of the options offer safe and secure withdrawals.
Now that you know how to withdraw money from Zupee Gold, you should also understand the conditions for the withdrawal. To withdraw money from any one of Zupee Gold's apps, users need to verify the following details:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- PAN card
- Bank/UPI details
Without updating the above details, users will not be eligible for withdrawals. Moreover, the details should be matched across all the verification documents. If there is a mismatch, you will need to upload a new set of papers or make the required changes to your documents from the respective government offices.
Additionally, suppose it is found that you have engaged in any illegal manner, for example - hacking the game, creating fake accounts, etc. In that case, you could also be permanently banned from Zupee's platform.
The process of updating PAN and bank details on Zupee Gold's Ludo Supreme app is relatively straightforward. Here are the steps for the same:
- Log into the Ludo Supreme. Then proceed to the Menu tab on the top right corner.
- Please visit the "My Profile" option, which is just below the home section.
- Following that, you can go to the "Submit your KYC" option.
- Under document type, please select "PAN Card." You will then need to update your First name and last name as it is given on the PAN. Please ensure that the name on the PAN and the name on your Bank/UPI ID are the same.
- You will also need to update your date of birth, as printed on the PAN. Finally, you will need to upload a photocopy of your PAN card.
- Similarly, you can go to the "Verify Bank/UPI" option and update your Bank details such as Bank Name, IFSC code, location of Bank, your name in the account, as well as a copy of either a cheque from the checkbook or the front page of your passbook.
- The chances of winning life-changing amounts of money on Ludo Supreme are meager. Therefore, those playing the game as a hobby can update their Paytm details instead. These details will include your name on the Paytm account, Paytm ID, and a screenshot of your Paytm profile.
Users who know how to withdraw money from Zupee Gold will be pleased to know that withdrawals tend to be extremely fast via Zupee's fantasy apps. Bank, as well as Paytm withdrawals, are processed within a maximum of 24 to 48 hours. However, on average, Paytm withdrawals tend to arrive in users' accounts almost immediately.
All winnings from the Zupee Gold/Ludo Supreme game which are in excess of INR 10,000/- shall be subjected to a deduction of tax at source (‘TDS’) under section 194B of the Income Tax Act 1961 (‘the Act’) at the rate of 30% (excluding surcharge and cess). This tax will be deducted before the winnings have been credited into the game winnings wallet. Winners will also be provided with TDS certificates regarding such tax deductions. Moreover, winners should note that they will be responsible for payment of any other applicable taxes, including but not limited to income tax, gift tax, etc., in respect of the prize money.
You can withdraw money from your winnings. Your account should have at least a balance of ₹60 to make a withdrawal. The maximum withdrawal amount has been currently set at Rs. 20,000/-.
Withdrawal requests could get canceled on the app for a variety of reasons.
- Zupee Gold may discover that the account has some fraudulent activities connected to it.
- The amount cannot be withdrawn from the bank or UPI account if the accounts have been closed by the user or if the bank account is invalid for processing withdrawals, as the minimum balance has been maintained.
- Wallets also expire if the account has been inactive for 12 or more months.
In case you have not received your withdrawal within 24 hours of requesting it, you can send an email to [email protected] regarding the same.
Once the withdrawal request has been made, Ludo Supreme will complete the process within 24 hours. Zupee Gold is one of India's fastest platforms currently available for cash withdrawals.
Sometimes, users may wish to cancel their withdrawal requests. This could be because they changed their minds and wanted to accumulate more money before withdrawing. It could also happen if they wish to connect a different bank account to their account for withdrawals. In such a case, it is requested that users contact [email protected] to cancel their withdrawals.
GetMega is a top-rated platform that allows users to play several skill-based games across the cards, casual, and trivia game categories. Games such as carrom, rummy, various forms of pool & poker, as well as trivia games like 1-2-3 are available. Players can compete in real-time with others for an entry fee starting as low as Rs. 1/-. The app has been installed over 50 million times. It is also available to download for free. Once the app has been installed, users can see the below screen:
- What are some recommendations while spending your time on the Zupee Gold platform?
Please play only for entertainment, not as a source of earnings or remuneration, which in any manner would impact your financial independence. You must decide how much money you will spend playing the game in advance. Additionally, please play only with a disposable income (i.e., such amounts of money you can afford to risk losing entirely without in any way jeopardizing your current financial position).
Please decide how much time you would like to spend on the game. Please do not go beyond it under any circumstances.
- As per Zupee Gold, what things should users avoid doing while playing on this platform?
- Please don’t play to earn extra income or with impulsiveness, as it may cost you a lot of money.
- Please don’t play if you’re not in a calm mental state. This could affect your game performance, ultimately leading you to lose your money.
- Since all games on Zupee are skill-based, it is recommended to hone one's skills to play better.
- Please do not play in between work or other engagements so you can play the game with a free mind. This is also important as you don’t want this to interfere with your day-to-day life.
- Finally, do not harass, threaten or abuse other players on the platform or engage in unethical or illegal conduct.
- Who cannot play any Zupee games?
Anyone under the age of 18 cannot play our games. Additionally, if you are from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Odisha, or north-eastern states such as Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, or Meghalaya, then playing these games is not allowed as skill-based gaming laws vary from state-to-state in our country.
- What can Zupee Gold's customer care help us with?
Zupee Gold's customer service team has set deposit limits while playing so that users never deposit more than their disposable income, which they can afford to lose. If you feel you are addicted to any of Zupee's games, you can contact Zupee's customer care team to help you with your game addiction.
GetMega is best of the names when it comes to real money gaming in India. Download the app now! With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday.
|Zupee Gold App Review: All You Need To Know About Zupee Gold Game App||zupee-gold-review|
|How To Download, Sign-In And Register On Zupee Gold||how-to-download-sign-in-and-register-on-zupee-gold|
|Best Apps Like Zupee Gold For You To Play And Earn Money||websites-and-apps-like-zupee-gold|
About The Author
This article is authored by Rohan Mathawan, who is presently working as the Vice President of Media Sales and Operations at Techstory Media. Rohan started his career as an online gaming and technology content writer and has written more than 5000+ articles for reputed brands and companies like Techstory Media, MarketingCrap, and a few other ad agencies in the last 4 years. Rohan loves to read about online gaming during his pastime. His passion to create content about online gaming drive him to dive deep into the research of the topic and the result is a highly relevant and captivating piece of content that is appreciated by his readers.