Ewar Games Minimum Withdrawal - How To Withdraw And Deposit Money?
Table of content:
- What is the Ewar Games App?
- How is my money managed within the Ewar app?
- How to deposit money in Ewar
- How to do your KYC on the Ewar games to withdraw money
- How to withdraw money from Ewar wallet
- Other important information about Ewar Games withdrawals
We all are standing at the cusp of an online gaming revolution that is changing the way we live, earn and spend our money. The gaming industry is known to be one of the most loyal industries towards its patrons, always coming up with entertaining and engaging ways for people to enjoy and earn money; real money.
Gone are the days when games were played just for fun. Today, people from all around the world are considering online gaming as a serious career option. And why shouldn't they? By playing the game of their choice on Ewar, players are earning real money.
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play Hold'em Poker with friends & family with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the GetMega Hold 'em Poker now!
Ewar Games is the leading online gaming platform that allows players to choose from more than 25+ hyper-casual & hardcore online games. The platform has more than 5+ million users and supports more than 8-regional languages. It is a 100% safe and legal platform, with a 24*7 customer support team to help out its patrons.
Ewar also has an inbuilt live-streaming option. New players, who want to learn from their favorite players, can watch them play within the app. Aspiring streamers could also get a chance to collaborate and stream on the Ewar platform. Overall, Ewar is an online gaming ecosystem built to help people play, enjoy, and earn real cash.
Today we will be discussing how you can withdraw and deposit money in Ewar. What is the Ewar Games Minimum Withdrawal limit? And what are the terms and conditions that you must know before you start playing?
Learn to master the game Poker without even spending a Penny.
You are provided with two different accounts or wallets to manage all the payments when you sign up onto the Ewar platform.
- Deposited Account
- Winnings Account
When you deposit money into your "Deposited" or "Winnings" account, the transaction can take up to 24 hours to reflect. Utilizing bonus points or money to play the game works the same. It may take up to 24 hours to reflect the debit transaction in your deposited or winnings account.
On various occasions, Ewar rewards its patrons with a bonus amount. The deposited bonus amount can be utilized by players to join cash contests on the Ewar platform. But, the bonus amount cannot be used by the player to join a 2-member contest or be transferred as a cash balance.
Note: If there is any bonus amount left unused in the player's account, it will expire after 14 days from the date of credit.
Adding money into the Ewar deposited account is really easy. Though there is an Ewar Games Minimum Withdrawal limit, there are no additional restrictions other than government norms on how much money you can deposit into your Ewar account to start playing.
Once you sign in to, and set up your Ewar account, you can follow the below steps to deposit money into your Ewar account.
- Open the app and tap on the wallet option.
- Then tap on the "Add Balance" button to start the deposit process.
- To make it easier for people to add money into the wallet, Ewar provides its players with multiple modes of payment such as - Paytm, UPI and bank transfers. You can choose your preferred option at this step to proceed further.
- Once you have selected your preferred mode of payment and the amount you want to deposit into the wallet, you will be redirected to authorize the payment. Enter the details as per your payment mode, and it's done.
- It might take about 24 hours to reflect the deposited amount into your wallet. You can refresh the app and check your wallet to confirm the transaction. If your wallet is credited, you can start playing your favorite game.
As per the government norms and regulations, all Ewar users must complete their KYC to be eligible for withdrawal.
Doing your KYC on the Ewar is a simple process. If you are new to the platform, follow the below steps to get your KYC done.
To start your KYC process, you shall keep a scanned digital copy of any one of these documents handy: Pan card or Aadhaar card.
Steps to do your KYC on Ewar:
- Tap the wallet option and look for the KYC in it and click on it.
- Next, you will be required to select the document you will be using for the KYC. Choose the document from the list to proceed further.
- If you have selected the Aadhaar card from the option, you will have to enter the 11 digit Aadhaar ID.
- In the case of Aadhaar verification, an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number. Once you get the OTP, you will be asked to enter the OTP on the next page. Fill in the captcha to verify that you are not a robot, and then enter your OTP to verify your Aadhaar KYC.
- If you have selected the Pan card option, your mobile camera will open. You will now be requested to click the picture of your Pan card and then click OK to submit and proceed further.
- It might take up to 48 hours for your KYC to be verified and reflected on your Ewar account.
Once your KYC is successful, you will become eligible to withdraw your winnings from your Ewar wallet to your bank account. Read below to know the Ewar Games Minimum Withdrawal limit and the step-by-step process to withdraw your money.
There are multiple ways to withdraw money from your Ewar wallet. You can choose to transfer the money from your Ewar wallet to your Paytm wallet, or you can transfer your winnings directly to your preferred bank account.
If you wish to transfer the money into your Paytm wallet, you will first be required to link your Paytm wallet with the Ewar wallet. It will be a one-time thing. Once you verify the linking, you will be able to make the transaction in a jiffy from then onwards.
If you want to withdraw the winning amount into your bank account, you will have to add your bank account details to your Ewar account. This will also be a one-time process. Once your account is added, all future debit and credit transactions can be carried out from the same account.
Step to withdraw money from Ewar games wallet:
- From the menu, select the wallet option to check your Ewar winning balance.
- The Ewar Games Minimum Withdrawal amount is just INR 1.
- In the next step, select where you wish to transfer your winning amount: Paytm or Bank account.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw from the Ewar wallet and tap confirm.
- It might take up to 24 hours for the money to be debited from your Ewar wallet and credited into your Paytm wallet or bank account.
- If the money is still not credited after 24 hours of the withdrawal request, you can reach out to Ewar's customer support team to resolve the query.
Note: For every withdrawal request, you will be charged a mere 1% fee on every transaction that goes through. The Ewar Games Minimum Withdrawal limit is Rs.1, while the maximum per day withdrawal limit on the Ewar platform is capped at Rs.10,000.
There is no TDS deduction if the winning amount in a single game is less than RS.10,000. In case the winning amount in a single game exceeds Rs.10,000 mark, 30% TDS shall be deducted from the winning total before releasing the final amount to the winner.
If the user chooses to deactivate or delete their Ewar Games account, the unused amount in the Ewar wallet shall be transferred to the players' bank account. In case the bank details are not available in the player's Ewar account, they will be requested to provide the same within a given timeline. If the player fails to furnish the details, Ewar reserves the right to forfeit or use the unused amount as per the policy.
GetMega Rummy is an amazing platform that lets you play rummy with friends & family with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the GetMega rummy app now!