Learn All The Betting Rules In Cricket And Bets
Table of content:
- About cricket betting
- List of cricket bets with their betting rules
- Benefits of playing games on GetMega
Sports betting is very dear to our hearts since it allows us to use the knowledge of sporting events that we have learned over the course of our lives and use it to make money. In India, cricket betting is a much-favored form of sports betting simply because we have such love for the game, not to mention our Indian cricket team.
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play Hold'em Poker with friends & family with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the GetMega Hold 'em Poker now!
While the activity is all fun and games, there are betting rules in cricket that we must know and abide by in order to make the activity beneficial for us. There are different rules that apply for domestic betting and international betting, match betting and singular bets, money line bets, and second-half bets.
These rules are very important not just for betting etiquettes but to resolve all cricket bets harmoniously. If there are conflicts, your money could be tied up for months and you could face unforeseen consequences.
With that in mind, today we will discuss the cricket betting rules in India to ease the process for you so you can enjoy high earnings by simply adhering to the betting rules in cricket. So, let’s get started.
The cricket betting rules in India differ based on the type of cricket match on which you wagered your money. Let’s take a look at the different types of betting rules in cricket and how they are executed:
1. International Ante Post rules of cricket betting
A. Domestic leagues, tournaments, series, and franchise leagues
- If the game is specified for a certain period, for instance, T2021, then the matches must be completed before the year-end. If the match carries forward then your bets will be void and refunded.
- If you have multiple selections then the other selections will be settled.
B. International tournaments
- In pool betting rules of cricket, if any of the teams withdraw or a certain number of matches are not played, then your money bets will be refunded.
- If you bet on multiple selections then those bets will be settled.
- If the venue for a match changes then the outright or group betting rules in cricket say that the bets won’t be altered.
- If a game is rained down, the bets will be settled.
- Any RABs will be settled including those affected by rain, non-results, and abandonment.
- Super overs are not included in RABs
- Dead-heat rules are applicable for player or team to hit most sixes, teams to finish last or on top, team to score highest in first 15 overs, the team with the best opening partnership, player to make 50 and 100 scores at the earliest, total runs of a batsman, ICC’s player of the tournament
- If a game delivers a non-result then the game will not be accounted for or settled as per the betting rules in cricket for bets on the number of matches a team will win.
C. One Day series or test matches
Series outright cricket betting rules:
- In the case of the series being shortened or abandoned before completing the number of scheduled games, the team who was leading in scores before the applicable reasons will be declared the winner to settle the bets.
- If tie-related bets were not quoted but the series ends in a tie then according to betting rules in cricket, dead-heat rules will be applicable to settle the bets.
Series correct score cricket betting rules:
- If the series is incomplete, abandoned, or shortened due to extenuating circumstances, the bets will be considered void and refunded.
- If the bets are on multiple selections then those selections will be settled.
Two chances on Series Outright
- Based on the team and the draw bet, the betting rules in cricket will settle the bet if the selected team wins or the match result is a draw.
Draw no bet on Series Outright
- The stakes will be returned if the match ends in a draw.
Series most runs
- The bet stands on individual players if they are named in the roster but don’t get an opportunity to bat.
- In case the match is shortened or abandoned, the player with the most runs at the end of the completed overs will be declared the winner to settle the bet.
Series most wickets
- If a player is named in the roster but doesn’t get to a bowl, the bet still stands.
- If the match is abandoned or shortened then the player with the most wickets in the overs conducted will be declared the winner to settle the bet.
Tournament and series price boost
- Use dead heat betting rules in cricket to settle the bet
Player of the series
- As per the betting rules in cricket, the bet will be settled based on the broadcaster’s choice.
- If your selected player does not take part in the gameplay, the bet will be void and refunded.
- If you have multiple selections, the best for those selections will be settled as per the rules of cricket betting.
Total number of sixes in the tournament
- Will count the total sixes hit during the entire tournament.
Total number of fours in the tournament
- Counts the number of fours that were hit with a bat.
- No penalty fours will be considered.
Total number of wides in the tournament
- Counts the total number of wides delivered throughout the tournament.
Total number of centuries in the tournament
- Counts the total centuries scored by each batsman during the tournament.
Total tournament ducks and run-outs
- Counts the total number of batsmen who were eliminated at 0 runs or ducked.
- Counts the total number of batsmen who were rendered out based on run-outs.
2. Domestic Ante Post rules of cricket betting
A. Domestic leagues, tournaments, series, and franchise leagues
- The betting rules in cricket will count the winner of the entire tournament or division.
- The rules of cricket betting will only consider the team that finished last in the entire tournament or division.
To be relegated
- The team that will be demoted in the tournament or division will be considered.
Most points in the season
- You will be offered two teams as per the cricket betting rules and you can select the one that you think will earn more points.
- As per the cricket betting rules in India, you can place matched bets on the teams.
Top batsman and bowler in the tournament
- It will consider a player who is named in the roster during the tournament as per betting rules in cricket.
- The batsman will have to make the most runs in the entire tournament for the bet to payout as per the rules of cricket betting.
- The bowler will have to take the most number of tickets in the entire tournament for the bet to payout as per the betting rules in cricket.
Matched bets on Season player
- You will receive the options for 2 players to compete against the score of each other.
- As per the cricket betting rules in India, both the players in the option must partake in at least 10 matches or more otherwise the bet will be marked void and the stakes will be refunded.
- If you made more than one selection against a particular player, those selections that fulfill the clause will be considered and the selections will be settled.
- It will consider the teams that finished at the top of their group designations.
- As per the betting rules in cricket, the sportsbook will only consider the team that finishes on top after the tie-breaker events are settled.
- If the number of matches assigned for the groups is altered then the bet will be void and the stakes will be returned.
- If you made multiple selections then the remaining selections in diverse teams will be used to settle those bets.
3. County championship betting rules in Cricket
A. Match betting
- If the bets offered do not include a draw match and the match results in a draw then as per betting rules in cricket, the bets will be void and the stakes refunded.
- If a match is canceled or abandoned due to extenuating circumstances, the bets will be void and stakes refunded.
- If you made multiple selections, the void bet will be unconsidered and the remaining selections will be settled.
- If the event ends in a tie, dead-heat rules will be implemented.
- Any abandoned match due to weather conditions will not be considered extenuating circumstances.
B. Big Bash League for T20
Finish at the bottom
- It will consider the team that finishes dead last in the table as per the rules of cricket betting.
To finish at the 2/4 of the table
- Based on your selection of which team will finish on which position on the table, the cricket betting rules will be implemented to make the payouts.
Man of the match in the Big Bash
- The player you chose must finish in the first thirteen players on the table in order for the bet to be valid as per betting rules in cricket.
- If the bet is void, the stakes will be refunded.
- If you have multiple selections for the bet, the remaining bets will be settled.
Runner-up of the match
- The team or player to finish second in the tournament or division.
Batsmen markets in the Big Bash
- As per the cricket betting rules in India, the bet will be considered for settlement if the chosen batsman is on the roster of the tournament even if they don’t bat.
The team that will hit the most sixes
- The betting rules in cricket will apply to count the team that hit the most sixes.
- Any sixes hit during a knock-out stage will be unconsidered.
Batsmen who might hit the most sixes
- The cricket betting rules will consider the batsman to hit the most sixes in the tournament including those hit in the knock-out stages.
C. IPL cricket betting rules
The team that will include a particular player
- The bet will consider a certain player that you deem will join a specific team.
- If the player you bet on doesn’t join any team, the bet will be void and the stakes refunded.
- If you made multiple selections, the other selections will payout as per the betting rules in cricket.
- If the player is replaced after the draft, the bet won’t be settled.
There are other forms of betting such as in-play, which have their own set of rules but are very similar to the ones mentioned above. All the betting rules in cricket also apply to match betting where the betting odds will be different but the concepts remain similar.
GetMega is an online platform that allows you to play games and earn money. There are several advantages to playing games on GetMega, and they are as follows:
- They offer handsome bonuses for signup and successful referrals.
- They have a wide range of games that you can play and if you don’t know how to play these games, you can learn them quickly on the GetMega platform. They have the rules and strategies available to you.
- There are paid leaderboards in which you can maintain your position among the top contenders to earn bonus cash. You can even win mobile phones, goodies, and gold coins.
- GetMega uses secure channels like PayTM, Google Pay, etc. for all your transactions. You can use these to deposit money into your account or withdraw your winnings.
- The games on GetMega start at Rs. 5 and range to thousands, so you can play games with small stakes or larger stakes to amplify your earnings.
- You only need to make Rs. 25 in winnings to start withdrawing your cash.
- They have an interactive channel where you can communicate with your friends and family while playing games.
GetMega offers several more benefits. You can play a lot of easy and competitive games to improve your skills and earn money quickly.
GetMega Rummy is an amazing platform that lets you play rummy with friends & family with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the GetMega rummy app now!.
|The Best Online Casino In India To Play And Earn
|The Most Complete Casino Guide To Learn The Game
|Learn The Best Roulette Tricks And Strategy To Win