American Roulette-Learn The Rules, Strategy, And Systems
Table of content:
- About American roulette
- Basic rules for how to play American roulette
- Types of American roulette bets
- Roulette systems and strategies
- Other variations of roulette
- Benefits of playing casino games on GetMega
American roulette is a variety of European roulette games that are mostly played in casinos. The concept of the game is simple wherein a player has to predict the number on which the roulette ball will stop rolling on the roulette wheel.
Improve your mind's ability and use it to be victorious in online games. Just play and win here!!
Download the GetMega app now! Play some exclusive range of real-money games and challenging contests on GetMega.
There are numbers marked 0 to 36 on the roulette mat and the players must place their bets for where they think the ball might land. The outcome of each game is independent, i.e., there is no correlation between consecutive rounds of gameplay on the roulette wheel. Thus, a player can place his or her bets on any of the slots since they all have equal chances of yielding a positive result.
The rules of roulette are as simple as the gameplay; however, the rules are implemented from the very start. Here are the rules that you need to know for how to play American roulette:
- The first American roulette rule starts from the American roulette layout. The roulette wheel is a spinning disk that rests on a bowl. It has the numbers and colors engraved on its edges, with the colors alternating between black and red. The rule for the numbers is they must be engraved at random but comply with the color designation on the roulette mat.
- The players must place their bets on the roulette mat, keeping in mind the perfect placement positions pertaining to each type of bet.
- Players can bet on numbers from 1 to 36 with black and red colors. They can also bet on 0, an American roulette slot that is colored green. There is an additional green marker numbered 00 to include the European ‘en prison’ principle.
- The dealer must ensure that the wheel is spinning before they drop the ball in order to keep the game unbiased to certain numbers.
- The players can place additional bets as long as the American roulette wheel is still spinning and the dealer hasn’t declared a ‘Stop bet.’
- If the ball stops on a certain number, then the players who bet on that number or a combination that involves the number wins.
- If the ball stops at 0 then all the players who bet on other numbers lose. Only the players who bet on the green American roulette slot marked 0 win, which provides better odds for the casino.
- If the ball lands on a number that has no ongoing bets or is not part of a line bet, then the casino wins.
The rules of the American roulette game are quite unfavorable for participants in terms of odds, which makes it an unpopular choice in most casinos.
The game of roulette may be simple but the betting process is quite complex. There are three major kinds of bets that you can make along with smaller bets on the American roulette slots for numbers or a line and a combination of numbers in the American roulette layout.
Here are some of the popular betting methods in the American roulette game:
1. Even Bets
Even bets are categorized in pairs wherein each type of bet covers a wider variety of numbers on the American roulette game. They are as follows:
- Even or Pair is when you bet that the ball will land on the even numbers.
- Odds or Impaired bets are when you bet that the ball will land on odd numbers.
- Rouge or Red bets are when you wager that the ball will stop on a red American roulette slot.
- Noir or Black bets are when you wager that the ball will halt on a black American roulette slot.
- Low bets or Marque involve betting that the ball will stop on any of the numbers below the central digits, i.e., numbers from 1 to 18.
- High bets or Passe involves betting that the ball will stop on numbers above the central line, i.e., digits from 19 to 36.
2. 2 to 1 Bets
2 to 1 American roulette bets provide a high but tight chance of winnings. The bets are segregated to be placed on 12 numbers at a time, which includes line bets.
Here are the types of 2 to 1 bets that you can make:
- The first 12 numbers marked 12P for Premiere douzaine or the first dozen.
- The next 12 numbers marked 12M for Moyenne douzaine or the middle dozen.
- The last 12 numbers marked 12D for Dernier douzaine or the last dozen.
- Betting on a column of 12 numbers called Colonne.
When you place your bets on any of the set of 12 numbers, it provides better odds for you to win the American roulette game.
3. Bets for longer odds
Longer odds are the ultimate way to increase your odds of winning at the American roulette wheel. The bets are segregated into line bets where the placement of your bets must indicate the number combinations precisely. The slimmer the odds for your numbers, the higher will be your payout.
Here are the long odds on which you can bet:
- 5 to 1 odds when you place bets on a sixaine or 6 numbers. You can place your bets on the edge of two rows where they intersect to signify the pertaining numbers for your stakes.
- 8 to 1 odds when you bet on care or 4 numbers. You can place the bets at the intersections of the squares where the 4 numbers meet.
- 11 to 1 odds, which is a simple or transverse street bet on 3 numbers in a row. You can place your chips a little over the end of the row.
- 17 to 1 odds for a split bet wherein a bet on a pair of numbers. Since the odds are slim, the payouts are higher. You can place your chips on the intersecting line between the 2 numbers.
- 18 to 1 odds on a straight bet that you place on a single number that you think will win. It can be any number from 1 – 36 or even 0. Place your chips on the American roulette slot for that particular number.
If you place bets on 6 or fewer numbers on the American Roulette wheel, they are referred to as inside bets. If you place bets on 12 or more numbers then they are called outside bets.
American Roulette may be an easy game to follow but the complexity of the bets, coupled with the 38 different numbers and pertaining odds makes it quite a challenge. Therefore, you need a good strategy if you want to make money from a game of American Roulette.
There was one popular strategy used by Joseph Jagger when he analyzed the wheel and identified the numbers where the ball frequently lands. However, that was due to an anomaly on the American roulette wheel at the table where he was playing. Casinos have upgraded their equipment since then so the anomaly or bias may be very rare to find.
Still, you can develop a winning American roulette strategy for gameplay and benefit from it quite highly. Here are a few reference strategies that you can use for how to play American roulette and improve your chances of earning:
1. The Martingale Strategy
It is a good American roulette strategy for beginners wherein if you lose a bet, you double the stakes in the next round. This is a way to earn back the money you lost while making a profit in the subsequent round before you bet anymore.
Keep in mind though, if you lose the next round too, you just lost 3 times the amount, so only use this strategy on biased tables.
2. The Reverse Martingale or Paroli Strategy
In this American roulette strategy, you double your money only when you win, which is considerably safer since you keep betting your winnings as you move forward.
3. The James Bond Strategy
Developed by Ian Fleming for our favorite British secret agent, the James Bond strategy is an excellent way to disallow the house to get an edge on you.
This strategy to win at the American roulette game involves betting on two-thirds of the American roulette slots on the roulette mat. You bet on so many numbers that the odds tip in your favor due to the high probability of the ball landing on at least one of the numbers.
4. The Fibonacci Strategy
The Fibonacci strategy in American roulette is devised from the Fibonacci sequence wherein the gambler places their bets rising up along the Fibonacci series. Every time you lose a bet, you increase the amount as per the rules of Fibonacci to earn back their money using even bets.
The system does resemble the Martingale strategy but it is a much safer system for winning at the American roulette game.
5. The Labouchere strategy
Another useful American roulette strategy where you place even bets is the Labouchere system. In it, you predetermine a goal of the number of games or the total amount of cash that you want to win, then break it down into smaller, manageable goals. You can bet small sums of money to earn at least half of your intended amount for the consecutive rounds that you wrote down. When you achieve the smaller goals that you set, you’ll know that you achieved the desired result and opt-out or determine another goal.
The only thing that you need to remember in the Labouchere American roulette strategy is to never play large bets simply because you lost some money. Adhere to your goals on paper and simply add an extra division.
6. The D'Alembert Strategy
This particular strategy for American roulette is very safe and well-suited for the American roulette game. You can place inside bets, i.e., betting on 6 numbers or less in a flat progression. Even if you don’t win a lot of games, your losses will be less but when you win, you make a lot of cash.
In order to find success in American roulette using the strategies mentioned above, you first need to determine whether you are more comfortable with Progressive or non-progressive betting. They will help you play the American roulette game using your strengths so you can maximize your profits.
Progressive betting – It is when you take into account the result of the preceding round of American roulette before determining if you want to increase your betting amount for the next round and by how much. If you are on a hot streak, then progressive betting could be handy.
The Martingale, Reverse Martingale, Fibonacci, Labouchere, and D’Alembert strategies fall under progressive betting techniques.
Non-progressive betting – It is when you place bets for subsequent rounds irregularly regardless of the outcome from the previous rounds. If you are playing with a low bankroll and don’t wish to take a lot of risks or you are on a cold streak then a non-progressive strategy could help slowly develop your game and make your money in American roulette.
The James Bond strategy is a perfect example of non-progressive betting. It is best suited to people who like to take high risks at times but want to keep tight control over their money while playing quite calmly.
There are 3 major variations for playing a game of roulette aside from American roulette namely:
1. European Roulette
It is very similar to American roulette except that the house edge is half of what you incur in American roulette and it has only 38 slots that include numbers from 1-36, one 0, and one 00.
2. Multi-Wheel Roulette
A variation of roulette that is mostly available on online platforms is multi-wheel roulette. As the name suggests, you can bet on multiple spinning American roulette wheels at once. Depending upon your betting numbers (preferably even bets) and amount, if you win on any or all of the wheels, you get an aggregated payout from all the wheels.
3. Double Ball Roulette
It is almost the same as European roulette with the single 0 and lower house edge. The only difference is, in double ball roulette, the dealer tosses 2 balls into the spinning roulette wheel. Thus, the outcome of the game is more favorable to the players.
If you are fond of casino games and seek different places where you can play to earn, you’re in luck. In India, the country may be divided on its stance towards gambling games and casino games but you can play these games online on a platform that is properly licensed and registered to host casino games legally.
One such platform is GetMega that has quickly become a favorite medium for gaming amongst amateurs and professionals alike. The platform is certified and very reliable for you to play casino games and earn real cash.
GetMega offers two very popular choices for casino games namely, Classic Rummy, ABC Rummy, and Texas Hold ‘Em Poker. These games, as you know, offer high-earning potential with good strategy. Not only can you play these casino games on GetMega but you can also learn how to play these games with good strategy if you don’t already know.
There are several benefits to playing casino games on GetMega. For starters, the site is stringent about security measures and takes special steps to ensure that only genuine profiles partake in their games. This eliminates the chances of encountering bots and colluders who try to hack the game. If you play well with a good strategy and win, you will receive your earnings.
Another excellent offering from GetMega is their paid leaderboard. You can earn a lot of additional cash and goodies by simply playing and winning consistently to keep up your position on the leaderboards. Not only do you earn from active participation in the casino games but you also receive a ton of cash rewards, assets like gold coins, and even brand new cellphones.
GetMega offers a safe, not to mention diverse platform to play casino games. You can refresh your minds with other types of games and earn money from them too. Plus, all their transactions for casino games are conducted over secure UPI channels so your money is as safe as can be.
It is definitely worth the benefits to play casino games on GetMega.
GetMega encourages its users by providing exciting features in its app. Download the app now! With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday.
|Read To Learn How To Do Baseball Betting In Right Way||baseball-betting|
|How To Play Roulette - Learn The Rules And Strategies||how-to-play-roulette-learn-the-rules-and-strategies|
|What Is Horse Gambling: Everything You Need To Know||what-is-horse-gambling-everything-you-need-to-know|