Learn Everything About IPL Fantasy League
Table of content:
- What is IPL Fantasy League?
- How to Play IPL Fantasy League?
- New Rules of IPL Fantasy League
- IPL Fantasy Points System
- Where to Play IPL Fantasy League?
- IPL Fantasy Tips and Tricks
Cricket fans who love to watch the game being played, especially during the Indian Premier League, or the IPL, can now participate in the matches in their own way with the IPL fantasy league. This is known as “Fantasy Cricket” and people can sort and create their own team of playing eleven, based on their predictions and preferences. IPL Fantasy cricket has become very popular in recent years and has accumulated a grand player base. Fantasy Cricket provides some amazing opportunities for people and is very easy to learn and get into. In this article, you can all about the game and its rules, points system, tips, and other important factors that will help you increase your odds.
There are a variety of games that you can play to enjoy with friends here!
Download the GetMega app now! Play some exclusive range of real-money games and challenging contests on GetMega.
The IPLT20 fantasy league is a part of the fantasy sports genre, and basically is a type of virtual game. Players, who want to play this game, can create their playing eleven teams by expending given virtual currency. The actual cricketers who play in the IPL teams are set and assigned to predefined values and players have to choose and select between them to create their own team. Apart from in-game currency, the other limitations that come into play while selecting your own team are the specified limit to opt for foreign players and the necessity to add an uncapped cricketer from India to the final team.
In order to play IPL fantasy cricket, individuals can just visit the official site of the IPL T20 fantasy league. From there one, they need to register and make their accounts, which is completely easy to accomplish and free to sign up. After that, you can start playing the fantasy IPL league by selecting a match and then creating your dream team, consisting of eleven players within the specific budget. After that, you can make as many changes to your team until the tournament begins. After the first game, you will have only a few free changing charges and if you need to use a lot to make more changes to your dream lineup, additional points will cost.
There are also many daily and weekly challenges in the fantasy premier league IPL, which makes the game much more exciting to play.
The fantasy league IPLT20 for 2022 has already begun with the 15th season of the game. A lot of new changes, additions, and improvements have been introduced to the fantasy league IPL T20 which will immensely make the playing experience better.
The total number of transfers from Match 1 to Match 56 is set to 110. Also, there are no transfer limits for Qualifier 1 this time. As for the playoff games, a total of additional ten transfers will be provided.
Inclusion of Free Transfers for the Uncapped Players
The ability to move around uncapped cricketers from the team was taken away for the last two seasons. But it has now, once again been implemented this season. This means IPL fantasy champions league players can now transfer the uncapped players for free of charge and it will no longer cost from the set pool of transfer capacity. This will provide the players with much more breathing room and flexibility while selecting their team. This has been one of the most useful changes in the fantasy league T20 this season.
Transfer During the Day of Double-Header’s
Players didn’t have the ability to make changes to their dream team before the commencement of each game. It was very inconvenient during the double-header games last season when two matches were played on a single day, and players could only make one team for both games. Well now, they can make alterations before the start of each game this season.
Booster is a special feature within the fantasy IPL T20 league where players can use them to gain certain perks. There are three boosters this season and all of them can only be utilized once.
- The Double Up booster- When a player uses this booster in the IPL league fantasy, it grants them the ability to collect double the amount of points they gain in a single match. It is better to use when at a high-scoring venue, with the team’s high scorer all-rounders.
- The Super Transfers booster- When a player uses this booster in the IPL fantasy league, it grants the ability to make unlimited transfers throughout a single match. It is better used during the elimination round for its usefulness will shine there.
- The Triple-Impact booster- When this booster is used in the official IPL fantasy league by a player, they earn the perks of three times (3x) more points with the captain of the team instead of the two times (2x) gain. The best time to use it is for players that are high-impact, generally the all-rounders, it is a great tip to win fantasy cricket.
- 1 point is awarded for each runs scored
- 1 point is awarded as a boundary bonus
- 2 points are awarded as a bonus for Six
- 4 points are awarded as a 30-run bonus
- 8 points are awarded as a half-century bonus
- 16 points are awarded as a century bonus
- -2 points are deducted if the player gets dismissed on a duck (includes batter, all-rounder, and wicket-keeper)
- 25 points are awarded for each wicket (except for runouts)
- 8 points are awarded for getting a wicket via bowled or LBW
- 4 points are awarded as a 3-wicket bonus
- 8 points are awarded as a 4-wicket bonus
- 16 points are awarded as a 5-wicket bonus
- 12 points are awarded for a maiden over
- 8 points are awarded for a catch
- 4 points are awarded as a 3-catch bonus
- 12 points are awarded for wicket by stump out
- 12 points are awarded for a direct hit run out
- 6 points are awarded for a non-direct runout
Points for Economy Rating: (only applicable in case a player has bowled a minimum of 2 overs or more)
- 6 points are awarded for an economy rate below 5 runs every over
- 4 points are awarded for an economy rate between 5 to 5.99 runs every over
- 2 points are awarded for an economy rate between 6 to 7 runs every over
- -2 points are deducted for an economy rate between 10 to 11 runs every over
- -4 points are deducted for an economy rate between 11.01 to 12 runs every over
- -6 points are deducted for an economy rate between 12 or more runs every over
Points for Strike Rating: (only applicable in case a player faces a minimum of 10 balls or more and not for the bowlers)
- 6 points are awarded for a strike rate of above 170 runs every 100 balls
- 4 points are awarded for a strike rate between 150 .01 to 170 runs every 100 balls
- 2 points are awarded for a strike rate between 130 to 150 runs every 100 balls
- -2 points are deducted for a strike rate between 60 to 70 runs every 100 balls
- -4 points are deducted for a strike rate between 50 to 59.99 runs every 100 balls
- -6 points are deducted for a strike rate of below 50 runs every 100 balls
- 2x points for the Captain
- 1.5x points for the Vice-Captain
- 4 points are awarded for being in the announced lineup
Individuals who want to play the IPL T20 fantasy league this season can do so by visiting the official site of the IPL fantasy league, created by the Indian Premier League. You can search for the team “IPL fantasy league” on your preferred search engine or visit the official link. The links are all open now, and players can easily enter any of the games by signing up for free. There are tons of exciting rewards too, featured on the official website.
The Indian Premier league fantasy cricket league is a fun game to play and participate in and if you are good at it, you may also win some cool prizes along the way. If you are coming to the fantasy T20 IPL league, with a competitive mindset, then you will need to know about some cricket fantasy tips and tricks that you can use to your advantage when playing the game.
Create Team Wisely
Do your research before randomly starting to pick players for your team. Learn what’s going on in the actual IPL and keep notes of the player forms and conditions and check with previous lineups. Building a team is a crucial part of the fantasy league IPL and due to the limited number of changes after the game begins, it is better to spend some time and consideration while creating the team upfront, in the beginning.
Select Indian and Overseas Players wisely
The total number of overseas players allowed to be included in the team is limited to a maximum of 4. Try going with the maximum number of Indian players possible. Yes, overseas players are important too, but you don’t have to build your team based on them only, a team with great Indian players and select few good overseas players is much preferred by most players in the game. This is one of the crucial fantasy cricket winning tips.
Make Use of the Fantasy Point System
As the scoring system in the fantasy IPLT20 states, going with all-rounder players offers the most flexibility and earns great points. They are compatible with both batting and bowling, hence, they will earn you points in both forms. You can add up to 3 all-rounders to the team, and you should take advantage of it. As for uncapped players, one is mandatory for each team. They won’t cost you much but will gain you a lot of points if you pick the right uncapped player for your team in the Fantasy IPL cricket league.
GetMega is a trending app that offers huge variety of games to its users. Download the app now! With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday.