Winning Strategy In The Carrom Game
Table of content:
- Win Win strategy in carrom
- General win win strategy in carrom
- Win win strategy in carrom during breaking
- Win win strategy in carrom while covering the queen
Carrom board game is a popular indoor tabletop game in India. It is commonly played in a group often at social events with family or with friends. Carrom is generally played by two or four people.
We at GetMega have already covered how to play carrom and the rules in our article. Click here to read it. In this article, we will explain how you can win in carrom game.
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play Live Carrom with friends & family on video-chat with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the app now!
The most important thing in a carrom game is your shooting style. How well you play carrom depends on how you shoot or flick the striker. GetMega has listed the best carrom tricks to help you to become a seasoned player in no time.
Download the GetMega Carrom app now, and start playing the exciting carrom game and brush up on your shooting skills! There is no straight shortcut to winning a carrom game. However, we will explain some of the points which will help you to win. If you follow this win win strategy in carrom, your chances of winning will definitely increase!
- At any point of the game, you should always pocket the easy coins first.
- While potting your own coins, try to place your opponent’s coins in difficult positions.
- Learn at least 3-4 shooting styles as which style you want to apply, depends on the placement of the coins and your level of skill.
- If you are playing first then you need to master the breaking so that you can pocket maximum coins.
- Seasoned players can pocket 2-3 coins in the first shot and can sometimes pocket all 9 coins along with queen without giving chance to the opponent .
- One strategy you can use during breaking- The coins are arranged in such a way that 2 white coins followed by the queen face a pocket. Seasoned players hit the white coin (near to them) so hard that 2 white coins (facing the pocket) and the queen are potted in the same shot.
- You should also try to break in such a way that while you pocket a few coins you can free the other coins.
If you find that you cannot pocket the queen, you can keep it in a difficult position so that your opponent also cannot pocket it. Later in the game, you can try to pocket the queen.
You can easily apply these strategies to the digital carrom games since they follow the same game physics that of the physical board game.
Why not download the GetMega app now, and start practicing the win win strategy in carrom to increase your chances of winning!