How To Play Black And White Carrom
Table of content:
- What is black and white carrom game?
- Points in black and white carrom
- How to play
- Queen in black and white game
Carrom is a popular indoor tabletop game which is generally played by two or four people. The carrom game is commonly played in a group in India often at social events with family or with friends. Carrom is generally played by two or four people.
Now that you have learnt the basic carrom game, you can learn about the other variants of carrom.
Play black and white Carrom game at GetMega
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play Live Carrom with friends & family on video-chat with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the app now!
Black and white carrom is a variant of the basic carrom game. The objective of the game is to pocket the coins of your color as soon as possible.
Points in black and white carrom are as follows:-
In this section, you will learn how to play black and white carrom game. You will also learn the black and white carrom game rules.
- The players must choose their color- black or white. You can opt for a coin toss to select.
For example, you have chosen black.
If you pocket a block coin then you get another turn
- You must try to pocket your 9 black coins as soon as possible.
- The player pocketing all the coins of their color wins the game. For example, if you pocket all 9 black coins before your friend then you win the black and white carrom game
- However, if you pocket your opponent’s coin then you have to give it to him. So it becomes an advantage to your opponent. You lose your turn and your opponent gets to play.
- In black and white carrom variant, the queen is less important.
- You must remember that you cannot pocket the queen alone. You can pocket the queen only with a coin of your color.
- If you pocket the queen then you must cover a black coin . Otherwise you have to keep the queen back at the center.
If you pocket queen and your opponent’s coin
- For example, your coin is black but you pocketed a queen and a white coin. Then you have to keep the queen at the center and give the white coin to the opponent. So it becomes an advantage to the opponent.
- Also you lose your turn and your opponent gets to play.
Queen in winning the game
- If all coins are covered by the players at the same time, then the player covering the queen will win.
- However, if you cover all your coins but did not cover the queen you still win the black and white carrom.
With this, the article on black and white carrom comes to an end. Now you know the black and white carrom rules and have learned to play the game. Download the GetMega Carrom app now, and start playing the exciting game of carrom with your friends and family!