To Know About Jack, King, Run And Double Rules In Rummy!
Table of content:
- Rules of Kings and Jacks in Rummy
- Double Rules in Rummy
- Run Rules in Rummy
- Advantages of Playing Rummy on GetMega
Playing cards is a fun activity that we often engage in with our friends and family and surely you must enjoy a lot of different card games. Rummy is one such card game which can be played between two or more players. In this game, you try to improve your hand that you have been originally dealt by either drawing cards from the stock or picking up a card thrown by your opponent.
If you are a rookie player, you should understand all the rules of the game which are pretty complex but once you understand them, you can improve as you play more and more games.
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play Rummy with friends & family on video-chat with real money.
Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the Rummy app now!
In the game of rummy, each card plays a different role. Both the king and jack cards are face cards and face cards usually carry a higher power, each face card carries 10 points and therefore, should be given a priority as soon as the hand is dealt and you notice having either of these cards.
So if you get these cards, you should try to meld them away in a sequence immediately but if this is not possible, you should get rid of them as they carry higher value so keeping them without forming a sequence may cost you.
When you have a king or a jack card, you need to complete the sequence with a queen and ace card. By forming this sequence, you can improve your chances of winning. With a king card you can form only one sequence— “Jack-Queen-King-Ace”, but with Jack you can also form “7-8-9-10-Jack”.
Do not keep the face cards with you till the end of the game, if they are not melded. This is because by the end you may not have many chances to discard them. So, it’s better to discard them as soon as you realise that they cannot be put into a sequence.
Double rummy is played with two decks of cards and is usually played between more than six players. Two decks of cards with 52 cards each are used in the game. The rules are also modified when a higher number of cards is used.
- In a double rummy game, there is a high chance of stock pile depletion, so the stockpile is allowed to turn once without shuffling.
- The game can be suspended and resumed from the same points if all players agree.
- If a card is discarded without drawing, the card is placed face up on the stock pile and other players can choose to pick it or some other card from the pile.
Runs or sequences in rummy is a set of three or more cards in the same suit, with the sequence being 7-8-9-Jack-Queen-King-Ace or Ace-2-3-4-5 and so on. Note that the sequence can have an Ace either after the king, that is King-Ace or before a 2 card, which is Ace-2. A sequence King-Ace-2 is considered to be invalid.
Sometimes a wild card can be used to substitute the desired card in order to form a run. A run in which no wild card is used is called a straight run. You need at least two runs in total out of which one run should be straight in order to call rummy.
Nowadays a lot of games are played online; some for mere enjoyment while some for winning some cash. Online card games are becoming more and more popular as a lot of apps offer real money to the players who win by playing online.
GetMega is one such online gaming platform that offers real money to the people who win the card games available on the app. Rummy is one of the most popular games played on this app. Participating in such online games to win cash prizes is legal in India except for the states of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Telangana, Sikkim, Nagaland and Odisha.
There are many other apps who also offer cash prizes for rummy, but if you are looking for a genuine platform GetMega is the way to go. It is important that you choose the right app as with such cash winning games, the chances of fraud are usually high. The fraud can happen because of fake profiles on the app or at the time of money transfer, therefore you have to be careful while playing and choosing the right platform to play. When you play rummy on GetMega, you get the following advantages:
- There are different tables to suit different types of tables.
- The app is certified and therefore the risk value is much less.
- The app has a strict verification process which guarantees a hundred percent authenticity with all the player profiles.
- It also has an age verification.
- When you register on the app, you can also learn how to play the game if you are new. There are a few blogs that will help you with the rules of different types of rummy which will make you understand them and use them while playing the game.
- Sometimes a game such as rummy might have a few negative effects on the player’s mental health. GetMega makes it their priority to protect such players who are easily affected by the negative prospects of rummy.
- Once you win a significant amount of cash, the withdrawal is easy as you can transfer it to your UPI, paytm wallet or directly to your bank account.
- The money transfer is also safe as you are required to clear your KYC details before you can go ahead with the transaction.
- As GetMega is certified by both national and international platforms, playing rummy on GetMega is safer than any other app. As the players are verified and checked for authenticity, the risk of fraud is almost none.
Rummy is one of the most popularly played card games in India and online rummy on GetMega is getting more and more popular by the day. The rules, though complex, are easily manageable and you can have fun with the game, while also winning cash prizes.
GetMega has 12+ games on the app including Rummy and Hold'em Poker. With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday. Download the Rummy app now!