Spit card Game: Everything You Need To Know
Table of content:
The spit card game online or offline is a form of speed playing using piles akin to a solitaire layout and a stack. It is competitive gameplay for 2 players wherein each player attempts to finish their piles before their opponent.
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play with friends & family on video-chat with real money.
Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the app now!
The card game called spit uses 52 spit cards which are essentially a deck of standard French cards. However, in order to make things interesting and challenging, players can use Uno spit cards after the first round of playing with spit.
The spit card game setup: At the beginning, all 52 cards from the deck are distributed equally so each player holds 26 cards. As per spit card game rules, the players take 15 out of their 26 cards and create a spit solitaire layout of 5 columns. Each column has 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 cards respectively. All the cards are laid face-down except for the top cards. The solitaire spit is your stockpile.
Next, the players take their remaining 11 cards and set them aside as their spit deck, which is facing down. They pick the top card and lay it in the center of the table to begin the gameplay.
To play spit, each player now starts unloading the cards from their stockpile to the center spit pile. There is a valid hand to play and if one of the five stockpiles does not have spit cards facing up then you can replace it with a card underneath. For the slot with one card, you can add one from the spit pile.
The game halts when one player either used up their stockpiles or runs out of valid moves to make. The gameplay continues based on other variations where you can play Uno that spits out cards or combine all the unused piles on the table to continue gameplay. You can also choose one of the spit piles and continue to add to it from the cards in your deck.
Whether you play offline or play spit online free, the spit card game rules remain pretty much the same.
- Each player must have 26 cards at the beginning of the spit rules card game.
- Players can create a spit solitaire layout of a maximum of 5 columns.
- Each player must only to the spit pile in sequence. That means, if there is a six of any suit, the player can add a five or a seven of any suit.
- The players must only play with one hand. They cannot use both.
- Ace can be used on King or Deuce.
- The players must simultaneously announce ‘Spit’ before they start playing.
- In phase 2, each player adds the top card from their spit deck onto the spit pile to continue playing.
- If your stockpiles are over, you get to choose the smallest spit pile between you and your opponent and add it to your spit deck. Then you shuffle and lay the spit cards out in the setup to start a new game.
If you play spit online with friends, it is definitely more fun than playing with strangers. When you play spit card game online obviously will be automated which takes out most of the guesswork pertaining to spit card rules.
You can play the spit card game online unblocked with people over the internet. It is a good source to pass the time.
GetMega is India's favorite card game app with best in class interface and real players. With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday. Download the GetMega Hold 'em Poker now!