How To Play And Rules Of Criss Cross Poker?
Table of content:
- Rules of criss cross poker
- Criss Cross poker pay table
- Five card bonus bet pay table
- Criss Cross Poker Odds Summary
Criss cross poker is basically an extension of a mainstream stud based table game known as Mississippi Stud. In that game, players start with two hole cards and attempt to improve utilizing three community cards, however in Criss Cross Poker, the community cards are expanded to five.
The game's name – criss cross, comes from the specific "cross-like" design shaped by fitting the five community cards not only left and right but also up and down.
Just like this game, GetMega has 12+ games on the app including Hold'em Poker. With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday. Download the GetMega Hold 'em Poker now!
In this article we will be discussing the basics of criss cross poker along with criss cross poker odds.
Since criss cross is a poker game, therefore all the standard ranking poker systems will be used to judge the poker hands made. So, let’s go through the instructions one by one to understand how to play criss cross poker –
1) The game starts when players set up two required bets: the Ante Across bet and the Ante Down bet. These bets should be of an equivalent sum.
Right now, players may likewise decide to set up a discretionary side bet known as the Five Card Bonus Bet (which will be covered later on in the article)
2) After all players have contributed their Ante bets, the dealer will at that point circulate two cards face down to every player, alongside five community cards (likewise face down) in the titular cross pattern.
This pattern is simply three cards arranged on a level plane horizontally (from the player's viewpoint), alongside one card each on the top and lower part of the middle card, framing a vertical "line" through the other three cards and shaping a cross.
GetMega is India's favorite Hold'em Poker app with best in class interface and real players. With 10,000+ daily players on the app, you can win up-to Rs 1,00,000 everyday. Download the GetMega Hold 'em Poker now!
3) You'll be joining your two hole cards with the three cards level horizontal line to frame your "Across hand," and the three cards vertical line to frame your "Down hand."
4) In the wake of evaluating your two hole cards, the first player has two options to play now - To fold or to make the Across Bet.
· At the point if you fold, you just surrender the hand at that moment, relinquishing both of your Ante bets to the house.
· At the point if you choose to make the Across bet, you'll need to set up an extra Across Bet equivalent to either 1x, 2x, or 3x your initial Ante Across bet.
· After you've set up the Across bet, the dealer will at that point uncover the two external cards from the horizontal line.
5) Then, you repeat this betting cycle for the Down bet, either folding or setting up an additional bet of 1x, 2x, or 3x your initial Ante Down bet. Here, the dealer will turn over the two external cards on the vertical line, leaving just the middle "hub" card turned face down.
6) Then, for the last player choice, you should pick between folding or make one final Middle bet (once more, equivalent to 1x, 2x, or 3x the size of your Ante bet). The dealer will at that point uncover the middle card to finish the cross of community cards.
7) With two five card poker hands currently finished and completed (the Across hand and the Down hand), pay outs are granted dependent on the following payout table:
Essentially, when you make a decent hand (anything higher than one sets of 6s), you'll either push or win even cash on your Ante bet.
Solid hands deliver higher profits on the Across, Down, and Middle bets, with a raising pay table being utilized.
Five Card Bonus Side Bet –
At long last, in the event that you decided to set up the discretionary Five Card Bonus side bet, the payouts on this bet depend on the linked strength of the five community cards in the cross pattern. The compensation table for the Five Card Bonus side bet can be found right below –
Now it's time that we checked out the criss cross poker odds below, so that you have an insight on criss cross poker odds –
With this we come to an end of our discussion about criss cross poker with criss cross poker odds. Now that you are aware of the basic rules and how to play, why wait? Download the GetMega Poker app now and enjoy a game of criss cross with your friends and family!