Big Hand & How To Win Big Using The Hand
Table of content:
Big slick poker hands are hole card hand combinations containing the cards the Ace and the king. Thanks to its components being the Ace and the King, this two-card combination is known as the big slick poker hands. Both of these are strong cards by themselves, which is why they become all the more remarkable when combined, especially during the pre-flop. The big slick pair is considered a great hole card hand combination to hold because you can then end up holding a top pair with a top kicker card whether you flop an Ace or a King. This combination of cards also has the exceptional ability to form the highest straight and flush. Out of the 169 hand combination to start a game of poker with, both, the suited and the off suited versions of this hand combination come in the top 10 pairs to have while opening any poker game. This hole card hand combination can easily make or break your and your opponent’s poker game!
Wanna play poker game online. Join the GetMega platform today.
GetMega is an amazing platform that lets you play with friends & family on video-chat with real money. Sounds fun, isn't it? Download the app now!
Playing Big Slick Poker hands heads up. Unlike other hand combinations, in the game of Texas Hold’em poker, the big slick poker hands are not multiway hands that can be played well. Such cards have to be played heads-up, where they can be played with the maximum effectiveness. Therefore, you will have to wisely play your pre-flop moves around the principle of constantly making heads-up pots. Your best choice will be to go for the squeeze in order to narrow down the area. Overcalling will place your post-flop in a multi-way pot scenario, and that's not an optimal atmosphere for the big smooth poker pair to survive off-suit.
· Stacking off the pre flop should only be done when the big blind is above 100. Typically, this rule only applies to cash games. Most players know that stacking-off pre-flop with big slick poker hands is appropriate. You need to take your position and the depth of your stack into consideration though. If you or your opponents are sitting in the early position or the middle position, you should not stack-off pre-flop in general. Stacking-off pre-flop is also commonly suggested only if the stacks are deeper than 100 at the big blind position. It should also be noted that, even when the stack size is smaller than 100 at the big blind in the late position, stacking-off pre-flop will not get you any remarkable benefit and edge.
· You should not use the top pair and the top kicker for stacks. The Top Pair and Top Kicker combination is one of the most popular post flops results you can end up generating with the big slick poker hands. For this hand combination, a big blind stack of 100 could prove to be extremely tricky and even worse when you are playing for a single-raised pot. If your opposition is aiming at the centre pot-flop to get 100 major blinds, it's possible that they have a beat of a one pair. Therefore, if met with counter-aggression, your goal should be to raise the value and put pressure but be willing to fold at the same time.
· There are chances that pot flop is not improved by the big slick poker hands. If you end up missing the flop, even if you start with the mighty big slick poker hands, your hand will suffer considerable harm in value. At times, players have a tendency of facing a tough time letting these cards go, and with the big slick poker hands, they are happy to call big bets with no additions. Bear in mind that when you don't pair-up, a lot of value from your hand decreases and then you are only left with a rendition of the big slick poker hands which are ace high. By being an aggressive player during the pre-flop, when you have skipped the board texture, there is no excuse for you to play under pressure and go on a betting offensive. Typically speaking, because the acceptable big slick poker hands at least have the ability to pick up a flush-draw when they miss the pair, the suitable big slick poker hands pair does better in this regard than the off-suit one.
· There is no guarantee that a big slick poker hand will get you the pot. Knowing that it might very well end up on the losing end, you have to approach the big slick poker hands and that is the reason for it having such a notorious reputation. Under particular circumstances, poker can never be thought of as a guaranteed draw, which is a wrong mentality for poker or any card game or betting game for that matter. When you see things not working as per your strategy, this can only lead to disappointment mixed with anger. Expert players would happily tell you that never winning either hand is the goal. That's all that counts, as long as you do justice to the big slick poker hands and play them in such a way that they multiply the long-term aspirations, and individual hand results must not count.
· The suited and off suited big slick poker hands. Suited big slick poker hands vary from those that are off-suited big slick poker hands. In terms of pot-equity, in most situations, acceptable big slick poker hands have an edge. When opposed to their appropriate version in multi-way conditions, they often do a lot better. You should know that your only goal is to go for the nut flush or not straight when handling appropriate wide slicks. In multiway pots, Top Pair and Top Kicker are not strong cards to carry and can easily be defeated when faced with a lot of hostility.
With this, you now have all the information you need to use the big slick poker hands perfectly. Download the GetMega app to put this knowledge and information to the test in a game of poker now.
|Know The Probability Of Getting A Black Face Card In Poker||what-is-the-probability-of-getting-a-black-face-card-in-poker|
|Top 8 Worst Starting Hands In Texas Hold 'Em Poker||the-worst-starting-hands-in-poker|
|What are the Rules of Two Pair in Poker?||rules-of-two-pair-hand-in-poker|